Tuesday 20 July 2010

Oh what happened to June?

I realised I'd not been very diligent in counting for June, so I've decided to just ignore the ins and outs for the month - let's call it a draw and not change the count!

However, I've been more focused so far in July (as focused as I will be anyhow - life's far too fun to make decluttering my be all and end all)

So, how am I doing?

Out
bag of Christmas card tags, kid's bag, teddy, scraperfoil, sudoku toy, shorts, 2 belts, hair straighteners, bath mitt, decorative tile, 3 frames, ruler, socks, book, 2 kids plaster mould sets, cuddly toy, window paints, 6 kids CDs, 3 cub badges, scented oil ring, ornament, 2 feathers, 5 tops, toy

In
companion table, skirt, bag of kids clothes, 2 pairs homemade bloomers

I make that 35 out so far

Yippee!
blog comments powered by Disqus