Monday 14 June 2010

Babystepping

We have a room that is used for crafts, a computer and Xbox playing.  It is stuffed to the gills with my craft stuff that I really need to get to, but I haven't quite got the courage to do so yet.  I was brave and sorted out two annoying corners over the weekend

The PC corner went from this muddle to this far more tranquil space.

I love my lemon timer- I may have strayed from the Flylady ethic, but I still do my 15 minutes!

Showing these photos is very instructional - I get an outside view of each space.  From these I see I still need to work out a better way of storing various computer related cables and I would like to get better at closing drawers,

I also worked on a little odd corner I have


I was so happy when DH said that he was bringing home some narrow drawer filing cabinets that were no longer needed - at last somewhere to store my beloved collections of rubber stamps, ink pads, glitter etc etc.  Unfortunately of the four cabinets only two are the same size, hence this odd little arrangement.  I haven't yet figured out what I'm going to do with this corner, apart from wash off or paint over that bit of colourwash overspray!

Anyhow, once I'd got tidying, here's the result - looks like I can't bear to leave a surface without something on it!

4 comments:

  1. I'm really impressed with how much you've gotten done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, but you can't see how much there is left to do either!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Two more hotspots sorted, well done that woman! ;o) Covetting those filing cabinets like mad! ;oD

    ReplyDelete
  4. And I forgot to say, I've recently re-embraced the joy of 15 minute timer stints! ;oD

    ReplyDelete