Monday 28 June 2010

Off the Wagon

Not by much - I've not got rid of many items, a lot worse is the number of new to me items creeping into the house.....

I've tried to resist the twin siren calls of freegle and charity shops, but sometimes, just sometimes it's impossible, especially when the weather's so hot and the week has held a disappointing rejection within it.

So, updated numbers are still being calculated, but I can confess to having picked up 5 volumes of Golden Hands Craft magazines (just need to find the pattern pack now!) and a volume of an 80s dressmaking partwork; the dressing table set of comb, brush and mirror which I love despite them being so heavy that brushing my hair is a workout on its own; and the most wonderful snake charmer basket and contents that will have a post of its own either here or on my other blog

I did, somehow, manage to resist some things, like these sweet little glasses four in each size:
And creepy but possibly reasonably old, these costume dolls:

There was also a lovely wooden bookend / trinket box thing which I was intrigued by, but I just could not picture where I could put it.  Plus there was no price on it, so I passed on that one
blog comments powered by Disqus