Saturday 29 May 2010

Bubbling with ideas

Ah, the enthusiasm for a new project!

I really should push myself away from this screen and go do something. I've been having a float around a few housekeeping blogs / sites. I've been in love with brocantehome for years, following Alison silently through tears and triumph. Through the finer things in life which spawned this blog, I found What if No One's Watching and her before and after pictures of her cupboards here (scroll to bottom) are an inspiration, so you might just see some clutter to tranquility shots (if I dare!)

After having spied at least one of her books on Maz's shelves, I'm going to dust off my copies of Simple Abundance and Romancing the Ordinary and let them inspire even more self and house loving!

1 comment:

  1. Simple Abundance! There's a book which has fallen off my radar for a few years! Think I have Romancing the Ordinary as well. I might have to copy you and lay my hands on them!

    ReplyDelete