Wednesday 26 May 2010

Excited

So pleased to have a decluttering buddy.  We've both been bad enablers to each other over the years, despite living 65 miles apart, so maybe we can encourage each other to have the tranquil homes we deserve.

In addition to the work I listed below, I've filled and emptied the dishwasher, mopped the kitchen and toilet floor and most exciting of all, triggered sewing enthusiasm in DD

I'm just about to advertise a dressing up costume on my local facebook classified - it was a butterfly princess dress that I designed and made when DD was little - layers of blue and butterfly printed voile over a blue cotton dress.  She looked lovely in it, but it languished in the toy shed for many years and it's time for someone else to enjoy it.  Here it is 'fresh' from the shed in a bit of a crumpled state:


1 comment:

  1. Bless her. ;o) I have a crate of vintage panto costumes that my aunt asked me to sell on eBay for her I don't know you how long ago and it's been cluttering up the passage forever! I got my photographer friend Rob to photograph them on his teeny daughter for me recently and your post has just reminded me that I need to get them listed and out of my way now! That will have to wait til I get back from my hols though but at least it's in my mind now. ;o)

    ReplyDelete