Wednesday 26 May 2010

Day Two

Well I was on a roll today

removed and given to the charity shop

4 cassette tapes
1 chess set
1 collection of pilates bands
2 swimming badges
45 videos (at least - I didn't count them all)
6 plates
3 bin bags of old toys (no idea of how many individual toys there were in there so I'll just count the bags)

posted

2 bookmooch books

ready for gifting tomorrow

3 books to a friend

I make that 67 items minimum and it's only the afternoon!

Additionally I've

called a contact about a job
joined Postcrossing and sent 5 postcards
taken the bags to the charity shop
got an important document endorsed and sent off
made medical and dental appontments
booked the car in for MOT
paid my credit card bill
made dinner in advance

3 comments:

  1. Well done, looks like an excellent day's work to me BUT you gave 45 videos to the charity shop instead of to me??? What were you thinking, woman? lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. But that would just be pushing my junk to you! I'd have to hang on to it until we met up (must sort that out!)Truth be told, I thought you'd probably have more than enough tape now - bet everyone's foisted their old stuff onto you

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is true and it's not like there isn't millions of the things to be had anyway! ;oD If the exhibition goes ahead I may need that many! lol

    ReplyDelete